Here is an extra resource for your students that experienced a death due to COVID: https://comfortzonecamp.org/covidloss/
Comfort Zone Camp, 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to transforming the lives of families who have lost a parent, guardian, sibling, other relative who worked in the healthcare industry and died from COVID-19. Other applicants will be considered if space allows.
All of our programing is free-of-charge and we are excited to announce our upcoming camp for COVID-19 loss this summer:
NEW YORK: August 5-7 at Camp DeWolfe on Wading River, NJ
- 3 Day Weekend Camp is currently enrolling:
o Campers ages 7-17
o Young Adults 18-25
- Travel scholarships are available!
- In Partnership with Brave of Heart Fund
- Refer a camper family here: https://comfortzonecamp.campintouch.com/ui/forms/client/referral/Form
- Learn more about sending your child to Comfort Zone Camp: https://comfortzonecamp.campintouch.com/v2/family/inquiryForm.aspx
- Volunteer with Comfort Zone: https://comfortzonecamp.org/volunteers/